Nov 6, 2018

FREE National Parks Pass for Military and Dependents

Military personnel and dependents can get a free National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Annual Pass!

Military members must present their Common Access Card (CAC) and dependents must present a Dependent ID Card (Form 1173) when requesting their pass. Valid for all current U.S. military members and dependents in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard as well as Reserve and National Guard members. Go Here for the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment